You may apply using the form at the bottom of this page, or by dropping off your bound resume and cover letter as a single packet to the front desk of Diversified Ink at 51 Washington Street, Bangor. Please no phone calls. Serious applicants only.
Applications will be accepted through January 14th.
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:30am – 6:30pm
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for clients and visitors as they enter Diversified Ink. It is up to the Receptionist to pleasantly greet and assist clients, as well as check them in and out, answer phone calls, maintain the studio scheduling and client paperwork, in addition to other administrative duties.
High School Diploma, Two Years receptionist experience or with similar job type, and valid driver’s license. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, basic office equipment and good computer skills. Must be professional in behavior and appearance. Customer service experience a plus. MUST be able to perform under pressure while maintaining friendly and professional demeanor with customers at all times.
Description of responsibilities:
- Open & close shop per daily checklist
- Greet studio clients and visitors
- Check in and check out customers
- Administer/maintain/file client release forms
- Process client fees and deposits via cash drawer and CC payments
- Answer phones
- Schedule & confirm tattoo appointments in REV23 (tattoo industry software)
- Confirm reference materials are received for appointments
- Monitor and post to Facebook throughout the day
- Monitor and respond to incoming quote request emails throughout the day
- Follow-up on requests for quotes with artists and customers
- Monitor & maintain office & tattoo supply inventory
- Unpack and put away supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of reception/lobby area at all times, including floors
- Maintain daily sheet/cash & credit receipts
- Tie out monetary receipts at end of day & cash out drawer
- Other clerical/administrative duties as needed
Must be able to sit and/or stand for 15-30 minutes at a time. The person in the position needs to frequently move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc., and frequently operates a computers and other office productivity machinery, such as a telephone, copy machine and computer printer.
Applications have closed for now. Please keep an eye on Facebook for future job opening announcements.