2016 Pink Ribbon Day
PINK RIBBON DAY!!!!
Diversified Ink is pleased to announce we will again be hosting a Pink Ribbon Day in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. On Wednesday October 19th we will be providing 15 complimentary pink ribbon tattoos to survivors and family members. Applicants will be reviewed for qualifications (see RULES) and the first 15 qualified applicants will be selected to participate.
1) You must be a breast cancer survivor, a breast cancer patient, or immediate family (mother, father, sibling, grandparent) of a survivor/patient.
2) You must apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the email include:
- Name, Address, Phone #, Age
- The # of the tattoo that you want (see below design choices 1 – 18)
- Your personal experience with breast cancer
- Confirm that you have NOT previously received a free tattoo from Diversified at a prior event
- Confirm that you can/will be available on Wed Oct 19 between 2pm – 6pm.
3) Only 1 person per household is eligible.
4) If you have received a complimentary tattoo previously at Diversified Ink for ANY other event, you are NOT eligible. Only one free ribbon tattoo per person!
5) If you are not available at the designated date and time of this event, you are ineligible for this event. But you may apply for future events, if available.
6) Complimentary tattoos are provided ONLY on the day of this event. If you are selected and you cannot be available for the event or appointment, you must forfeit your complimentary tattoo so we can give someone else your appointment. We do not reschedule complimentary appointments meant for the day of event.
PLEASE NOTE: Tattoo designs may not be changed, except to be downsized. If Candidates choose to add a name or date, the shop must be notified at least one week in advance of the event. Names and dates cannot be added the day of the appointment. Candidates will be chosen on a first come, first served basis, and will be randomly assigned to one of the shop’s six artists, along with an appointment time in order to fill the schedule for the day.
No purchase is necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older. See our FAQ and Guidelines for restrictions on who we are able to safely tattoo. Limit one entry per person. Signups will be closed after we receive 15 valid entries.
(Click to view larger)